Save on overheads and improve the accuracy and efficiency of your payroll process by using a payroll outsourcing company such as Peace Of Mind Bookkeeping.
We offer payroll services and payroll outsourcing including:
- Payroll processing weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc
- Termination Payments including calculation of entitlements
- Annual Leave entitlements and payments
- Leave loading
- Long Service Leave entitlements and calculation
- Sick leave entitlements
- Superannuation Guarantee Contribution
- Bonus calculations
- Commission payments for sales staff
- Salary packaging such as superannuation sacrifice and FBT
- Timesheet processing for those on an hourly rate
- PAYG (Pay As You Go) deductions
- Pay slips
- Annual PAYG Employer and Employee Summaries
- Summary reports per pay run showing all employee payments
- Banking file for easy upload by your staff to your online banking or a printout of net payments
- Payroll administration, payroll check, payroll accounting and payroll advice
We provide payroll services Melbourne and Australia wide from our local office. Our payroll outsourcing process is standardised to ensure a seamless transition for you and your staff with the efficiency and professionalism you have come to expect from experts Accounts & Advice.
Payroll services and payroll outsourcing
Outsourcing payroll and bookkeeping can save time and resources for many businesses, and allow the companies to concentrate on their main area of business.
Generally, we follow a process:
- spread sheets are emailed to the client, detailing the necessary data required and relevant pay rates.
- any changes that need to be made are then done by the client, who then returns the completed spreadsheets via email.
- the spreadsheets are processed by the payroll service.
- the company receives a report, which it reads for accuracy, before authorizing the payroll as correct.
- the payroll service then processes and issues payments to employees, and processes any other requirements.
- it then sends the completed report to the business and issues payslips to the employees.
Choosing a good payroll service provider involves analysing its responsiveness to queries, its record of time taken to produce new accounts or to rectify mistakes.